Re: CNI threads and garbage collection on FC4

I think I can rearrange this code so that any new threads are created in
java. But that would still require at least one java object to be
created by the main thread in C, and that java object can take care of
creating the other threads. Is that at least supported? Or are you
saying the example program in the Invocation section of the manual is
not even supported and the invocation interface is not usable yet?

Yes, that's the trick, use a java object created on the main thread as the thread factory.

Andi..