Re: gcj cross-compilation

I managed to build one using crosstool.  I had to try a couple of
different gcc versions though as some of them failed to build libgcj
properly.  I'm afraid I haven't kept a copy of the binary though so I
can't send you one.  If you are thinking of using this for embedded
work then be warned I've found you need 32mb of ram at an absolute
minimum.