Re: [GCCWiki] Page change How+to+BC+compile+with+GCJ

Got a reply off-list. Thanks.

One thing to note is that you can search on, say,
your first name, and maybe find your username that way.

Another thing to note is that there doesn't seem to be
passwords on anyone set, so you don't need a password
to change your preferences (or anyone elses).

Lastly, note that phpwiki is a bit flakey. The admin
is (maybe) looking into alternatives. I think he likes
mediawiki -- I like PmWiki myself.

---John

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs