Re: Overview of interpreted debugging design

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 22:54 +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> > Right now, only the toplevel package has two libgcj-specific files in
> > it, gnu/gcj/jdwp/GcjVirtualMachine.java and
> > gnu/gcj/jdwp/natGcjVirtualMachine.cc. Everything else is (I think)
> > independent of the VM.
>
> Sounds good. I guess those files are hooks into the VM?

Yes, that's correct. With the refactoring, almost all of the work I've
done is now in gnu/classpatch/jdwp. Only GcjVirtualMachine.java and
natGcjVirtualMachine.cc remain in gnu/gcj/jdwp. [Ok, I've also touched
several other gcj-related files like posix-threads.* and interpret.cc,
but that's another message. :-)]

>From here on out, I will use classpath's mailing lists for non-VM-
specific patches and discussions. See you there.

Keith