Re: Big Classpath Merge

>>>>> "David" == David Daney <ddaney@avtrex.com> writes:

David> There are many people that have write access to GCC's CVS.  How are
David> changes they make (or would otherwise make) going to get into
David> classpath?

Good question.

I think we can get regular gcj contributors classpath write access.
But this does seem rather heavy for a simple bug fix.

For less regular contributors, someone can always check in the fix.
This is basically what happens now for Classpath.

This brings up another point, which is that we clearly have to allow
checkins to libjava/classpath/ in the event of an emergency, say a
bootstrap breakage.