This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: libjava configure question
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 May 2005 18:08:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: libjava configure question
- References: <200505202102.j4KL2Wr09216@shale.cup.hp.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Steve> I am looking at a problem where libjava is generating calls to finite().
Steve> They are coming from libjava/java/lang/*.c files.
I wonder if there is a version of this function in fdlibm that we
can/ought to use.