Tomcat, Eclipse, and Ant

Thank you! I just downloaded and built gcc 4.0.0 and
and happily building and running little Java test apps. :)

I'm posting because I'd like to do some work at home using
Eclipse, Tomcat, and Ant (eventually JSP/Struts stuff) --
all with GCC 4.0.0 -- but ATM need some help getting tomcat
running.

Regarding Eclipse and Ant, looking here:
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathShowcase
it seems that they should work right OOTB (yay!) but I haven't
yet downloaded them.

Anyhow, I've got tomcat 5.5.9 sitting here in my ~/tomcat dir,
have set JAVA_HOME=/usr/local and
CATALINA_HOME=/home/me/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9 , but
catalina.sh is of course looking for /usr/local/bin/java instead of
/usr/local/bin/gij.

What's the usual procedure for getting tomcat running with gij,
or else building it with gcj?

Also, any other bits of advice or relevant tips are most
gratefully accepted. :)

Thanks,
---J

Discover Yahoo!