Re: gcjh 3.4.3 chokes on multiargs

strk writes:
 > The header of object A which "extends" object B contains
 > a reference to "label__" which should be "label" instead.

This happens when a filed name is the same as a method name.  Perhaps
the method is in the superclass.  I can see how this might happen with
inherited fields and methods.

In this case, it's not clear that there is anything we can do that
does not involve renaming something.  It's a difficult problem to
solve; suggestions welcome.

 > "label" is a protected member of B.
 >
 > A and B class names are in the same order (first B then A)
 > in both *working* and *non_working* cases.
 >
 > Header for class B doesn't change in the two cases.
 >
 > Beside this, which is coutch by the compiler attempting
 > to build a library including all headers there are other
 > difference in headers (inclusion of some Java headers missing
 > or added).

An example would be nice.