Re: javax.swing.event.EventListenerList java and GCJ implementations differ

Andreas> I'm using javax.swing.event.EventListenerList the code of the JDK
Andreas> implementation (EventListenerList.java	1.36 04/05/05) has the
Andreas> following code in it's add method

Please don't post code from the JDK on this list.  We are a cleanroom
reimplementation -- not only do we purposely avoid reading the code of
the JDK, we don't accept non-trivial code contributions from people
who have done so.

It is better to just send bug reports mentioning the behavior you
expect, and what you saw, and why you think the current state is
incorrect.