Re: New MinGW 4.0 Build

Great!

I was just a bit afraid since the "old" build went a bit out of fashion ;-)
Just great that there is a new one!

Thanks a lot, lg Clemens

Hi People,

I've put out a new MinGW 4.0 gcc/gcj build:

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm

This has integrated SwingWT 0.86.1 and SWT 3116.
There seem to be a ton of new Java classes and goodies,
but I've been out of touch and haven't played with
them.

Issues:

- I haven't done DLL builds for this because I
 don't have a 4.0 port of the "exceptions across
 DLL boundaries patch" that Danny Smith creates.
- some networking and channels stuff seems to be
 busted (cf. NetTest in my examples). I've run
 this with the same sources and the i686-pc-linux-gnu
 native compiler and the test runs okay, so it seems
 to be a Win32 issue. Haven't investigated.
- the SwingWT textboxes don't work in my samples.
 This was also the case with my September build
 and SwingWT 0.84 and doesn't appear to be remedied
 in SwingWT 0.86.1. Robin wrote me off list concerning