Re: internal compiler error: in size_binop

C. Brian Jones wrote:
I wasn't sure it mattered if it is maintained in classpath now instead

It is, yes.

and that version compiled fine. I took another look and it was barfing
when it included a j2sdk jni.h file without having the directory
jni_md.h is in also on the include path, so jni_md.h wasn't found and
the build barfed a lot. What would be the right flag to have it use
whatever comes with gcj? I didn't specify anything to configure btw, it
just found this and used it automatically.

Unset the JAVA_HOME environment variable, and set CPPFLAGS if gcj's jni.h is not installed in the standard places.
--
Chris Burdess