Re: OpenOffice and gcj at runtime

Tom Tromey wrote:

Andrew> 2004-12-10  Andrew Haley  <aph@redhat.com>
Andrew> 	PR java/15001
Andrew> 	* java/lang/reflect/natMethod.cc (_Jv_CallAnyMethodA): Look up
Andrew> 	abstract methods by name.

This worked for cvs head for the test case supplied by Caolan.
I think we ought to put it in, along with the test.
I think we ought to put this fix in 3.4 as well.

Yes, I agree it should go in - just want to stress that this is a work-around and it should really be fixed properly once we move out of freeze. Abstract and interface methods "shouldn't" ever have a -1 dispatch index.

Regards

Bryce