Re: Xerces2-j compile errors

Tom Tromey wrote:

"Alex" == Alex Lee <aintaer@aintaer.com> writes:

Alex> I'm writing a parsing relay server for handling XML messages from Alex> XMLSocket object in Flash 6. However, my webmaster tells me he will Alex> absolutely not install java runtime on the server. Alex> So I'm trying to use GCJ to make an executable out of it.

Nice!

Alex> `CSClient::CSClient(CommServer*, java::net::Socket*)':
Alex> : undefined reference to
Alex> `javax::xml::parsers::SAXParserFactory::newInstance()'

Alex> So I'm wondering, do I have to compile xerces first as libraries, then
Alex> include them?  Or is there something fundamentally broken?

Compiling with gcj is like compiling a C program.  The libraries you
depend on also have to be compiled and linked in.

Tom

So are there any precompiled xerces libraries? I've looked into rhug, but it seems I need a special 3.3 branch of gcj.