Re: [Fwd: Re: Statitic object for swtsrc-win32_3.0]

Just want to note that I downloaded Mohan Embar's current toolkit a
couple of weeks ago and followed his instructions for a static linked
executable for my 4000 line SWT app and it compiled and ran
beautifully on Win (tested on NT Pro and 2K Pro).  I am very grateful
to Mr. Embar for the quality of his work.

Thanks but I looked at it a long time already and it has never worked for me.
It doesn't give me the impression of being good.

Mohan Embar kindly provides pre-built GCJ for Windows binaries
on his page: