Statitic object for swtsrc-win32_3.0

I just built a static object from the latest eclipse swt sources (3.0).
With gcc32. For windows. By the way if anyone wants it ....
It creates native gui executables with the additional features of
the latest version just released the 25th june.
I could not manage to do it in Freebsd 4.9. It should be similar to
Linux.

Next step is to build it with gcc33 for windows, but I read in Kirk Vogen's
article (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-nativegui2/sidefile-nativegui2.html)
that he does not recomend it. Maybe things have changed since he wrote it.
Any idea about the reliability of gcc33 to compile swt native window apps ?