Re: Java 3D released!

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> writes:

Anthony> It requires something called libjawt.so, which we don't have.
Anthony> I don't know if anybody has started working on this yet, but
Anthony> it would certainly be a useful contribution.  I have since
Anthony> heard that Eclipse 3 also requires this feature.

Yeah, Eclipse uses this for its swing/swt integration.
That is used by at least the VE plugin, maybe others.

Do we have a policy on putting feature things like this into
bugzilla?  I lean toward filing it.