Re: does somebody work on JSpinner and friends?

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 08:34:08AM +0200, Roman Kennke wrote:
> Well, actually it did. Yesterday I tried to merge your JSpinner
> implementation into my classpath tree, but it failed with the timer
> patch. Maybe you have to look into this again, as Timer has moved on in
> the meantime.

Okay this is partly my fault for failed to get my FSF paperwork ready early,
which resulted in people breaking it. Attached is a updated patch, totally
untested (may not even compile, but should apply).

Anyone else using jhbuild'ed gcj? Any suggestion on how to maintain parallel
trees? Like in this case I cannot test the updated patch since I have other
not-yet ready changes, it would be nice if there's an easy way (that does not
involve rebuilding all of gcj on another prefix) that would be great.

Oh just to make sure that we aren't duplicating effort, I've been working on
tooltip stuff. When I started Thomas told me that no one was working on it.
Also it would be really great if people would leave Timer.java alone for a
while :-)

-khc