Re: does somebody work on JSpinner and friends?

> The other point is, I don't know, if Classpath can accept this code,
> since they normally only take code from people who signed their
> copyright agreement (I'm also still in the paperwork process).

Well, the offer's there anyway. It has all the models and it represents
a pretty much complete implementation (or at least a good starting point
if I've missed anything). I'm willing to sign copyright of it (and
any other bits) over to the FSF if necessary.

I have to say this licensing stuff is getting on my nerves now. Isn't
the point of free software that we all share and stop duplicating
effort?

Cheers,

Rob

Robin Rawson-Tetley