Re: does somebody work on JSpinner and friends?

Am Di, den 29.06.2004 schrieb Robin Rawson-Tetley um 10:44:
> > I'd like to work on JSpinner and related classes. First I would like to
> > check, if somebody else is already working on it. I see, that
> > javax.swing.SpinnerModel is already there, so this might be the case.
>
> If anyone wants it, I already did JSpinner for SwingWT. Since it is a
> composite of two Swing components (JScrollBar/JTextField), it doesn't
> have any external dependencies and is just a bunch of Java classes.

Theoretically, JSpinner can do more complex things than only
JTextField+JScrollBar, this depends largely on the SpinnerModel
implementation. The question is, if this is needed in real world.

The other point is, I don't know, if Classpath can accept this code,
since they normally only take code from people who signed their
copyright agreement (I'm also still in the paperwork process).

/Roman