does somebody work on JSpinner and friends?

Hi,

I'd like to work on JSpinner and related classes. First I would like to
check, if somebody else is already working on it. I see, that
javax.swing.SpinnerModel is already there, so this might be the case.

In case somebody is already working on it, maybe I could help with some
pieces (there are quite a view classes involved). Otherwise I would
start with the xxxSpinnerModel classes and then continue with the rest.

Please let me know, if there is already work done. Maybe I should say,
that I only have the latest classpath CVS at hand, and not GCCs
java-gui-branch.

Best regards, Roman