The M.ortgage Information you wanted

I am taking the liberty of writing you this letter instead of
interrupting you by phone. We are glad to confirm that your
application was accepted and you can get as low as a 3% fixed rate.

Could we ask you to please fill out final details we need to complete you here:
Quick Form

Sincerely,
Trenton Lake
Account Manager