Re: powerpc testresults

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 04:44, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Mark Wielaard wrote:
>
> >FAIL: TestEarlyGC compilation from source
> >FAIL: TestLeak compilation from source
> >FAIL: TestMultiple compilation from source
> >FAIL: TestParent compilation from source
>
> These ones are probably spurious failures caused by libtool and the
> --disable-static argument to configure. I see them on all platforms with
> --disable-static.

Thanks, I indeed use --disable-static. How stupid of me not the say
which configure flags I had used (to safe time and space on the little
machine) or study whether this could have been the problem:
--disable-static --disable-multilib --disable-checking
--disable-libmudflap --enable-languages=c,c++,java

OK. Those failures are now also explained. Now to get someone to approve
Jerry his java.beans patches so we can compile mauve again with gcj CVS.

Cheers,

Mark