Re: Error: Non-static method overrides static method

The code I am working on is not free. So I tried to create code which generate the error I had but I could not recreate it.
How can I debug my error ?
I have heard that there was a tool to see the syntaxic tree which is generate. Is it true ?
Is there any tool to see what gcj is doing and how it is precessing the code ?
Have you got any to solve my problem ?

More, the methods which cause errors are getLoggingName and getDestination. Is it possible that this names have a bad interaction with class from classpath, log4j or anything like that?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Florian BOURGIER

Andrew Haley wrote:

Florian Bourgier writes:
> >> Is there any chance to get that fixed quickly ?
> >I'm not a GCJ developer I'm afraid - just a fan :-)
> >Not that I'm any kind of expert, but I'm guessing that since GCJ > pre-processes Java to C++,

It doesn't do that.

> Yes but for example for Java Activation Framework, the upgrade from gcj > 3.3.1-3 to3.4 correct it. So it should be possible.
> Can a gcj developer help me on this ?

Sure.  Search http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ for an existing bug.  If
there isn't one, create a self-contained test case, and add it to
bugzilla.

Of course, I can't promise we'll immediately start work on your
problem.