libgcj on MMUless (aka uClinux) systems...

Does anyone know of ports of libgcj to libgcj on MMUless systems? Or more specifically to uClinux running on an ARM core?

If the answer is no, how hard would it be?

After quite a bit of hacking on the MIPS port I have somewhat of an idea of what is involved...

I am thinking that it could be quite difficult as the Boehm GC seems to rely on SIGSEGV for some stack probing IIRC. It seems that at a minimum there would be hacking required on the GC.

Thanks in advance,
David Daney.