Re: Patch to allow Ada to work with tree-ssa

    > It seems that something has changed the depth-first, left-to-right
    > parsing of expressions.  Have you any idea what might have caused this?

    I'm betting the changes to gimplify_compound_lval.

Or gimplify_modify_expr.

If it's gimplify_compound_lval, it's going to be a little tricky to do
it the other way around.  You can't gimplify the prefix first because
you need to have the unmodified prefix available to resolve any
PLACEHOLDER_EXPRs in bounds and sizes.

We could certainly copy the prefix, but that would waste memory.

Perhaps another approach would be to make two passes over the indexes
and components.  So we first make one pass to fill in the extra operands,
then gimplify the prefix, then go down and gimplify all the indexes.

If it can be determined that this is the problem, let me know and I'll
implement the approach above.