Re: bootstrap failure on alpha and solaris Re: [RFA] automake mass update, 2 of 2

Boehm, Hans wrote:

I'm also not sure that renaming things from ...mach_dep... to ...arch_dep...
is an improvement.  In the gcc context that makes sense.  But for the upstream
distribution, the dependency is as much on the tool chain as on the
architecture.

Ugh! Sorry, I did rename to sparc_mach_dep.s (small s) and not to arch. I was typing out of my mind far away from the machines.

That was the first step I did, on solaris I renamed it to sparc_arch_dep.s

Andreas