Re: Interpreter/libffi ARM Porting

Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Craig A. Vanderborgh wrote:
>

>>What does this do?  Is it related to exception handling in some way?  Do
>>we need to have the equivalent thing in our ARM implementation?
>

> Yes, it is used for the dwarf unwinder. I do not know if arm supports
> dwarf, but you can easily find out.

GCC uses DWARF-2 for exception handling (unless you configure with
"--enable-sjlj-exceptions") irrespective of whether the target
supports DWARF-2 as a debugging format or not.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/