Re: java.lang.reflect.Proxy support with native code?

 > Andrew> Try linking with -Wl,-whole-archive,-lgcj,-no-whole-archive.
 > Could we and should we put this in libgcj.spec for Windows?
 > Or perhaps all static-only builds?
Maybe.  But no-one would ever be able to build small programs; we need
to be able to disable it.
Well, that's true. But, now that it has been discussed on the mailing-list, there's hope that any upcomming problems regarding this will be solved be searching the archives.

However, there should be way of getting it to work without having to include the entire libgcj - in a manner similar to the:

private static Class _c = gnu.java.locale.Calendar.class;

problem, right?!
This may be the way to do it...

Best regards,
 Martin