[OT]Can someone help me with my subscription,please?

Since three (maybe more) weeks I didn't get the posts from the lists.
I just tried to unsubscribe (with the form on gcc.gcu.org/lists.html) to subscribe again but I don't get the confirmation post so that I can fulfill the unsubscription.
It seems that all posts from gcc.gnu.org were blocked.(??)

I tried to find a mail address of an administrator on gcc.gnu.org/lists.html but there is none.

Thanks
Gueven
WEB.DE Video-Mail - Die E-Mail der nachsten Generation!
Jetzt testen: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021198