Re: GCJ 3.3.1 and JNI working under Cygwin?

Martin Egholm Nielsen wrote:

Well, now it compiles, yes. But I still cannot execute the JNI-application (UnsatisfiedLinkError)...

My gcj is:
gcj (GCC) 3.3.1 (cygming special)

maybe that's it?!

Since I have never tested this in Cygwin, I cannot tell...
But it can be just a minor detail missing. Maybe someone else in the mailing list knows the answer.

BTW, it seems that you are using gcjh from gcj. For the proposed dll build process, I have generated the header using javah from Sun's JDK. You can try to do this. Just to keep the noise level down, for that header generation use bytecode generated with the javac command from the same JDK.

Have you tried to use the Mingw gcc 3.4 generated dll under Cygwin?

You can also try to run your bytecode using a JVM, and see if you get the same error when accessing the faulty dll (assuming that it is, as it seems, a dll build problem).

Joao