Re: java.lang.reflect.Proxy support with native code?

In my progress of porting my existing code to gcj, I've run into
some problems with java.lang.reflect.Proxy.
I've attached a simple example, and below is the outcome of
executing:
As a comment to my previous mail ("Illegal Instruction" on target) I can inform that the simple example:

public class ProxyTest3
{
public static void main(String[] args) throws SecurityException, NoSuchMethodException, IllegalArgumentException, InstantiationException, IllegalAccessException, InvocationTargetException
{
Constructor c = String.class.getConstructor( new Class[] { String.class } );
String s = (String) c.newInstance( new Object[] { "Hello" } );
System.out.println( s );
} // main
} // ProxyTest3

does work with my crosscompiler (and with the other gcj's). Weird... (?)

// Martin