Re: Exception Handling

Anthony, you found me out!
I work with Kate and Kumar. I'm interning them this summer, as I did the summer before. I'm currently exploring gcj in the embedded PPC space. I'm looking for any ideas for improving it with an eye to embedded PPC.

Cheers,

--Vincent

Hi Vincent,

	Do you work with Kate Stewart and/or Kumar Gala?  My group at Red Hat
works on GNU tools for SPE and AltiVec parts under contract with
Freescale, but to date it has really only around C and C++ tools.

I'm still not quite sure what bits of Motorola spun off into Freescale,
so perhaps you're in a completely different group...

Just curious! Thanks,

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>