Re: How to overcome MissingResourceException (gnu.java.locale.Calendar)

Martin> Besides, I don't seem to be able to use dynamic linking with gcj under
Martin> cygwin. My executables always become extremely large...

Yeah.

This keeps coming up, take a look at PR 13708 for the latest
discussion.  Honestly I'm not sure what to do.  We could just link in
all the charset converters.  That would solve the problem at some cost
in executable size.