Re: PR13948: A Fix

Ranjit Mathew wrote:

> Hi Anthony,
>
>    The following fixed the ICE in PR13948 for me - can you
> please check if it fixes the ICE in the java-gnome build
> for you too? (I am fairly confident it will.)

I have verified that it also fixes the ICE in PR11117.

However, it then goes on to expose the problem we have
with a leading "./" in Java source file names as shown,
for example, in PR9351.

Doesn't libiberty have something that can canonicalise
a file path that we can use to store the source file
that was used to parse a Java class?

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/