Re: SwingWT and libgcj

> Same here. (I also feel a kinship (even though it may not be reciprocal) with
> people who have renounced Win32 with the same ideological fervor with which
> I've renounced animal flesh, but that's getting way off-topic for this list :) )

Amen, brother!

> Bryce was interested in converting Mauve to JUnit:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q4/msg00806.html

You'd think I would have search my own mailbox wouldn't you :-)

This is exactly the type of thing he was suggesting. What I wrote are
some bridge classes that let you make tests that look just like Mauve,
but they're executable with JUnit. It would be relatively simple to
search/replace the existing Mauve scripts to make them work with this.

Well, it's in the SwingWT CVS repository if anyone wants it (it will be
included in SwingWT 0.84 - sometime in the near future).

> This would help me out too in the Win32 world because I haven't quite mustered
> up the courage to get Mauve to work with MinGW gcj even though it's theoretically
> possible.

Glad I can help :-)

Rob

Robin Rawson-Tetley