Re: Making shared objects with GCJ

Hi Sal,

>Thanks a ton Mohan, your efforts are greatly appreciated here... I just
>wanted to extend my gratitude. 'thisiscool' is definately an appropriate
>title for your site. :)
>
>I've found quite a few references to your stuff while searching the net
>for GCJ related information... I think your efforts have helped a lot of
>people out (of course I'm sure you're aware of it, so I'll stop my
>ramblings).

I'm glad the stuff has helped. For the record, I've done ridiculously
little here - everyone else has done most of the real work from the
amazing product to the build scripts, original MinGW port, smart
Win32 binutils, SwingWT, SWT, etc.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/