Re: building gcj on OS X (also AWT)

Andreas you son-of-a-gun! :D That screenshot is awesome!
It's very exciting to see Java & GCJ & AWT/GTK+ working,
even though it takes a bit of work right now to do it.
You made my night.

When that combination works out-of-the-box, I believe
GCJ is going to then see a giant upsurge of interest.
Very very exciting. I can't wait (well, I actually will
have to since, at the moment, I have neither the time
nor the "mad skillz" to make it happen :).

I've written up some notes that I was planning on
submitting to osnews.com as some sort of an article,
but now that I know how much work it takes to get the
GUI stuff working (and without the GUI stuff, the article
is much shorter), I think I'll hold off for a little while
... also, I've got a job interview coming up next week
that I need to prepare for (instead of fiddling with GTK+
on OS X! :). The article is here:
http://www.bestweb.net/~john3g/gcj_on_osx.html
I'd, of course, be grateful for any corrections/additions/
links anyone has to offer. :)