Re: Where to find GIJ's source

>> Because I want to tinker a little bit with GIJ's source it would be
>> interresting were to find it. I've downloaded GCC-3.4 in which
>> directory is the source. Is it mixed with GCJ's internals or is it
>> isolated in its own directory?

Michael> Its in gcc/libjava/gij.cc. But this file is really
Michael> simple. The rest is all over the libjava subdir.

I thought perhaps he wanted the interpreter itself.  This is in
interpret.cc.  Class reading is in defineclass.cc, resolution is in
resolve.cc, and bytecode verification is in verify.cc.  There's a
little bit of other interpreter-related code scattered through the
source.