This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [gmane.comp.gcc.devel] ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:21:16 +0530
- Subject: Re: [gmane.comp.gcc.devel] ANN: Merge of tree-ssa into mainline
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
> FYI, the trunk is frozen while Diego merges in tree-ssa.
...and now the merge is over and the trunk is open again.
Many thanks to Jeff and Andrew for ensuring that
GCJ starts off as a first class citizen of the brave
new world of Tree-SSA and in also helping fix libjava
regressions in tree-ssa just prior to the merge.
My regular i686-pc-linux-gnu bootstrap time has gone
slightly up after the merge - from an average of
40m (c,c++,java) to 48m.
There are no libjava testsuite regressions but Jacks
shows an improvement - 30(!) XPASSes and 5 FAILs:
(The last one had surfaced even before the merge, BTW.)
Thanks once again guys,
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/