Re: Using Java objects from C++

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Menendez <dave@sycamorehq.com> writes:

Dave> P.S. One more thing, I was a bit mystified when I read in the mailing
Dave> list that even though I use "new" to allocate a Java object from C++,
Dave> I'm not supposed to call "delete" to get rid of it, but that it somehow
Dave> automagically gets collected by the GC.

Note that there's a twist -- you can't use "new" to allocate a Java
array, you must use one of the CNI functions for this instead.
There's a PR on this.