Re: JNI and java.nio.ByteBuffer

Anders Dahlberg wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to using gcj so if I've done anything wrong please don't hate me ;)

To the problem:
I'm trying to natively compile lwjgl (light weight java gaming lib, www.lwjgl.org) and have come quite close to success (atleast compared to my results from a year ago or so).

My problem is probably due to how gcj links jni methods(?).

Anders,

The problem seems to be due to a bug in our JNI RegisterNatives implementation. I'd like to debug it further but the JNI shared lib in the lwjgl distribution lacks debugging symbols and the source distribution lacks a "configure" (and I dont want mess with autoconf!). Can you point me at a complete source distribution?

Thanks

Bryce