gij vs Eclipse

Hi,

Since Tom is pushing for Eclipse again I thought I try it out with gij
from CVS. But it seems we still have the same problem as we have last
November.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-11/msg00322.html
Compiling interpret.cc with -O instead of -O2 makes eclipse able to be
run with gij. Is anybody working on a real solution? If not. Is it an
idea to make interpret.cc not compile with -O2?
(I have also disabled the verifier, but I don't know if that is
necessary.)

Cheers,

Mark