Re: sqlite/sqlite wrapper compiled natively

> I'm relatively new to the gcj scene. I'm not familiar with the above
> build script configuration code. Could you tell me what it is?
>
> It's very interesting. Is it really that simple to generate build
> scripts for a project?

buildmodelartist is highly specialized. It can only do one thing:

To schedule the building instructions of mixed java, C, and C++ sources with GCJ and
GCC, along with their resources (images, ...) into one single native executable. It
currently works really well for lin32 and win32.

If you need more, or more generic functionality (whatever that may be), I must refer
you to ant or make. They can do *everything* (but invariably involving quite a lot of
work).

I've prepared buildmodelartist for cross-compilation too, but unfortunately, the
patches to do xmingw with GCC and GCJ are still lingering in the GNU closets
somewhere, pending the processing of additional paperwork and such and such.

In the meanwhile, people inform me that the patches have already become stale (don't
apply properly to the newer versions of GCC and GCJ). So, we're probably in the game
for a new round of GNU Paperwork and such and such (tm). So far so good for
cross-compilation.