Re: GCJ on mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu

Andrew> Casey Marshall writes:
>> Hi. I'm currently trying to get gcj 3.3.3 up and working on
>> mipsel-linux, and have gotten pretty far by patching the 3.3.3
>> release with the diffs listed here:
>> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2003-10/msg00902.html>

Andrew> I don't think those patches were for 3.3; I thought they were
Andrew> for mainline (now 3.5ish.)

Yep. But they fit fine into 3.3, I only had to get creative when
patching Makefile.am and configure.in.

I also forgot: In certain instances (deserializing) an exception will
be thrown, but no handler is found, and the program aborts. The
exception occurs in DataInputStream.readFully, and the serialized data
is corrupt. I'm not sure what exception is being thrown.

--
Casey Marshall || rsdio@metastatic.org