Re: Mainline Is Busted for Java

Andrew Haley wrote:
>  > Andrew Pinski thinks this is because of Caroline Tice's
>  > recent patch:
>
> This is weird.  I mean, how come the patch was checked in if the build
> failed.  Anyway, I recommend we give Caroline a little while to fix
> it, if indeed it is caused by her patch.

FWIW, I just successfully bootstrapped (c,c++,java) on
i686-pc-linux-gnu by reverting Caroline's patch:

in my local tree.

So Andrew (Pinski) seems to be correct in his conjecture.

Ranjit.

PS: "make new-bootstrap" has been producing a gcj that
fails spectacularly on i686-pc-linux-gnu. What *is* this
make target for?

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT hotmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/