Re: Mod-GCJ project at sourceforge

Andi Vajda wrote:

Let me know what you find out about integrating apache's threads with
gcj/java. Before a thread created outside java can allocate any java memory
some magic has to be played with the boehm-gc APIs.
I recently figured something out for threads started by python and
posted a question to this list about validating it but never got any reply.

Yes, any existing knowledge and/or code is welcome. I was/am wondering about garbage collection but decided not to worry until it hit me.

Hannes

Andi..