3.4 to-do list

I'm not currently finding much time to work on the gcj parts of the
3.4 release.  Anthony suggested I post a list of things to do and hope
to find some volunteers.

* Run eclipse 2.x with gij 3.4.  Look at bugs.
  I can make it crash by pulling up help.
  gij also seems to exit with status 1, even for a normal shutdown.

* Look through Mauve results and see if there are any important
  regressions.  Update the xfail file as appropriate.

* Likewise for Jacks

* Run through our normal tests:
  - Can we compile Classpath?
  - Can we build and check kawa?
  - Can we build rhug or some meaningful subset thereof?
  - Can we build and check Crypto?

* Look at bug 10353, which is a regression but which was marked as
  target 3.4.1 since "Java problems are not showstoppers".  (There
  might be one more like this, but if so I've lost the number.)

It is probably too late to fix non-regressions, but we could try to
make a case if they are very serious.

Let me know if you'd like to try any of the above.  It isn't looking
like I'll be able to this time around.