Announcement: ew release of gcjwebplugin

Hi lists,

I have just releast a new version of gcjwebplugin, 0.1.2. This version
includes some more build system fixes and the start of a java console.

It works with Mozilla 1.7a and GCC trunk CVS (3.4.0 branch works
probably too but I havent prooved yet). The only missing things in
libgcj are: Missing security audit and AWT/Swing implementation.

You can found a tarball at my site here:
http://www.konqueror.de/gcjwebplugin/gcjwebplugin-0.1.2.tar.gz

Have fun with it.

Michael