RE: overhead of reflection info

Are we talking about the same thing here?  I think Tom and I were talking
about instances of class Class, and things hanging from it.  It would make sense to me
that that's scanned conservatively (as part of the root set) for compiled
classes.

For anything that's statically allocated, the collector won't normally see
the bitmap, even if it's there.

Hans