Re: Swing Question

Mohan Embar wrote:
Hi People,

Does anyone know offhand the minimum number of Win32
AWT peer classes I'd need to implement in order to get
Graydon's Swing button demo to work? I could dig into the
code myself, but I was wondering if anyone knew this
off the top of their head.

totally guessing, I would suspect you need a WindowPeer, FramePeer, ClasspathFontPeer (which will probably involve a GlyphVector and FontMetrics peer), a Graphics or Graphics2D object (we don't use the extended features of Graphics2D yet), and a Toolkit. plus you'd need all this stuff to actually be hooked into the event and paint loops of windows.

-graydon